Our Roof Replacement Process
Savvy home and business owners know that when you have commercial or residential roofing issues in Oklahoma, it’s time to call Billings Roofing & Construction Group. Our team is made up of certified roofing repair specialists that can tackle your roof replacement project quickly and efficiently. We use the best materials available on the market and our work is covered by strong warranties.
Steps in a Roof Replacement
- Free In-Home Consultation – We’ll schedule a convenient time for you to visit your property, assess your existing roof and discuss your options for replacement. During the meeting, we’ll also discuss your budget and desired timeframe. This initial consultation will only take about one hour of your time, and in the end, we’ll provide you with a free estimate for our services.
- Contract Signing – Our company will make sure everyone’s interests are outlined and protected in writing. Once the contract is signed, we can continue work past the initial consultation.
- Insurance Claim Filing – If you qualify for an insurance claim (we can help you determine if you do), we’ll help you with the claim. Once it’s approved, we can get started on the roof replacement work.
- Remove the Old Roofing – Our roofing contractors will carefully remove your old roof, including the shingles, flashing and fasteners, and we will dispose of these materials properly.
- Roof Deck Inspection – Once the old roof materials are gone, we can professionally inspect the plywood roof deck and determine if that can be kept or needs replacement. Whether just a few sections need replacement or you need a whole new roof deck, we’ll make sure your new roof has a solid foundation to rest on.
- Preparing the Roof Deck – Before your new roof is topped with new shingles or tiles, we’ll prepare the roof’s foundation by installing flashing where needed, installing drip edge along the rakes and eaves and installing the roof underlayment.
- Installing the New Roof – We will now install your new shingles or tile roofing! Our roofing contractors will take great care to make sure every piece is installed correctly.
- Jobsite Cleanup & Inspection – We’re not finished until your property is completely cleaned up and passes inspection. And once these two tasks are complete, your new roof is complete!
- Warranty – With your new roof installed and inspected, we can finally provide you with your written warranty and our promise to be here for you should anything at all go wrong with your roof.
Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation Today!
Since 2011, Billings Roofing & Construction Group has provided affordable, trustworthy roof replacement services to the Tulsa area. We know you have a choice of roofing contractors and we’re proud you are considering us. Call us today at (918) 600-9565 or contact us online to learn more about our services and to schedule a free consultation.